Saturday, January 27, 2007

Envisioning the Best For Your Web Site Marketing Strategies

For years I've been studying the power of positive thinking. I won't start listing everything I've studied - and it has all helped. I started with "Think and Grow Rich" a few years ago. I was feeling glum and I saw the title from a streetcar window, on a heap of sale books outside a bookstore. I jumped off the streetcar and bought it for $.25. CDN. It helped move me forward.

In the meantime I kept up with the new and fashionable.

Then 10 days ago I found an older book, "The Power of Alpha Thinking" by Jess Stearn. This edition was printed in 1976.

With the mental overloading and rollercoaster ride of learning internet marketing, I needed some help to best use my 'down time', meaning the time I run away from my computer, screaming. I wanted to do something that would help me absorb all the new data quickly, and give me the courage to keep going!

I also found this book in a second hand store, but a few years having passed since my last thrifty purchase, it was double the price - $.50. US even.

I must say it has helped. I don't know if it is the specific techniques, my personality, or what. But my focus has sharpened, much of the distraction around me has been happily shelved as "background noise" and .....the next few weeks will tell.

The actual steps of the meditational technique were only partially divulged in the book, but you can guess where it is all found.

http://www.the-synergy.com/alpha/alpintro.html

If you are so inclined, it is good stress handling and can go beyond that.

Just wanted to share....

Dianne

No comments: