Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Money Beyond Belief and Changing Negative Attitudes

Easier said than done, but still easy to do. That's the good news.

And there is no bad news!

Most spirituality information written in the past twenty years or so includes the ideas related to prosperity, which includes but is not exclusive to getting money in the bank.

The real idea of creating your own reality (income, spiritual frame of mind, social status etc.,) started thousands of years ago but came to the west and was published by the early Science of Mind writers. It culminated with Ernest Holmes' "Science of Mind". Thoughts are things and much, much more.

Whatever you are working on as a career builder, rather than just a job, be it internet marketing or something else related to home business, you may want to do more and faster. The pace of the world right now is mind-boggling.

"Money Beyond Belief" by Brad Yates, provides an easy, quick-to-learn, method of changing negative attitudes. While money is a great eye-catcher in a product title, he tells you that this is spirituality information. Is it abstract, way out there? No, it is as close as your hand held in front of you. Actually, It IS you.

This is a physical universe, right here, right now, energy process that will change your negative patterns. If you have any, regarding money. My guess is that if you have all the money and resulting lifestyle that you want, you are not reading this article right now. You are doing everything on your latest Wish List.

But since you are reading this, I wish to explain that (whisper) THERE IS A SHORTCUT and it (loud emphasis) is real.

I truly wish all of you success beyond your imagination. And sooner than later.

I have used this technique to contribute to the change in the 'negative pattern of our race consciousness'. Why not? I'll try anything, and I'll bet you will too.

My dream of having money is to put myself in the position I want to be so that I have a ****-load left over for philanthropy. I am truly grateful for my son, my family, my friends, my wonderful employers, my internet colleagues, and the great things in my culture, and I wish such comfort on all humans.

I hope you read my last blog entry "FREE Tip on Using The Law of Attraction" because, it's a free tip, it's not fluff, it's useful, and because the rest of the world needs US to be who we want to be. Because that is what is we are putting into the pattern of our race consciousness. Ourselves.

We all have moments we're not proud of, but the best thing we can do is use a good energy process to quickly get over ourselves. That's why I recommend "Money Beyond Belief". It's not really about money, but spirituality information.

Money is a reflection of us. It is not everything, but it is one of the reflections in The House of Mirrors that we live in here on Planet Earth. So to enforce our career builder efforts, our getting money in the bank, and the celebration of spirituality information, let's get to changing negative attitudes the easy way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.